Wecome to eaglenestphotographybylindakatee

Photography is inspiring and empowering, and quite often a fascinating journey into the human spirit. Discover the spirit within as you traverse my world of photography. "Today's beautiful moments are tomorrow's beautiful memories."







16 August, 2014

Good ole' summertime


 
Sharing a few extra photos during the good ole' summer time
From a day trip down memory lane to Gimli where Becki & Mike had their wedding.
Continuing to Winnipeg Beach, which had numerous memories for myself & Ed.
As I understand from the past, when I was a small girl still living in Winnipeg
my parents and myself would take the train up here on vacation. I do have one
photo of myself and my mother sitting on a blanket on the beach here!
Then to finish the eve we went to Lockport and had some good memories from
the past here. Enjoy the ice-cream at Skinners followed by viewing the Locks
and the last photo of the day and trip of some awesome sunset! Thanks to Mike
for making this possible, time wise!
 
 





Love my Pickerel when in Winnipeg.

Come sail away with me.
Lake Winnipeg water tower.

Was this the caboose from yesteryear that I was on!

 



Lockport Locks.

Prairie Sunset

 


No comments:

Post a Comment