Wecome to eaglenestphotographybylindakatee

Photography is inspiring and empowering, and quite often a fascinating journey into the human spirit. Discover the spirit within as you traverse my world of photography. "Today's beautiful moments are tomorrow's beautiful memories."







21 April, 2014

Church in the Valley

Easter season is upon us
 
Having driven by this church many times, always wanting to stop, and finally I did! There were too many hydro lines in the way from Highway 3a, so drove down the gravel road. A dog came running, and watched me as I photographed this church in the Similkameen valley. I love to photograph special churches. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about this. Perhaps one day, I shall drive up to the house down the road and ask! I believe this church is on aboriginal land.
 

Church in the Vale, always reminds me
of the song, "Little Brown church in the Vale"
sung by the Statler Brothers. Can they sing this!
You can find this on You Tube.
The old building adjacent to the church.
Not sure on the info of this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment