Wecome to eaglenestphotographybylindakatee

Photography is inspiring and empowering, and quite often a fascinating journey into the human spirit. Discover the spirit within as you traverse my world of photography. "Today's beautiful moments are tomorrow's beautiful memories."







03 January, 2014

Fresh Powder

Waking up to an amazing sight, fresh powder of snow, along with a beautiful sight as I had my lens in my eye and saw these beautiful pair of deer. I am not sure who was more surprised. I did not have to wander very far to capture these amazing scenes of wildlife and fresh snow. Every day has a new beginning with new views. Much like our lives, each day has a new beginning...
 
Surprise Surprise. As I was coming up the hill to a clearing I noticed something in my lens!!!Love these moments. At 116 mm.

Just watching each other. She was not far away. This was 70 mm. away.

Peaceful and serene in the quiet of the moment.
Fresh powder.
The circle of life, The Wreath, no beginning, no ending, the unending circle of Life...bringing a warmth to our Hearts...This wreath hangs on Christie & Mike's front door...where it used to hang on our Mother & Dad's front door. It has been handed down a generation. I made this back in the 1980's...as I made many wreaths for family members from pine cones collected in BC before we moved out here. The original red bow still graces the wreath with nuts, Christmas tree balls, and the "bird."I am not sure how many of my wreaths are still gracing one's home! This wreath has weathered the "storms of Life" Like a quote from Zig Ziglar: "Accept what is, let go of what was, and have Faith in what will be."

My perfect moment as the sun shone across the valley. At 100 mm.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment