Wecome to eaglenestphotographybylindakatee

Photography is inspiring and empowering, and quite often a fascinating journey into the human spirit. Discover the spirit within as you traverse my world of photography. "Today's beautiful moments are tomorrow's beautiful memories."







30 December, 2013

Inspiring Winter Scenes

Making sure to take my camera along on a partially sunny day to capture a few photos, knowing exactly what I wanted! Thanks to Mike for taking me down here. These are from St. Andrews on the Lake GCC. I love to capture winter scenes, serene, quiet, and peaceful. Every time I would turn my head, a new vision was there to greet me...
 
Winter Willow Trees

Reflection of Winter Willow Trees

Snow and Frost

I Shall life up my Eyes unto the Hills
A scene like this reminds me of the movie, "Sound of Music"
Psalms 121.
 


Winter Wonderland

Winter Shadows
 


No comments:

Post a Comment